Proud Member of the MSPA!
CSA has been targeted by scammers. If you receive a check of any kind from someone claiming to be a representative of CSA who is NOT listed below, DO NOT cash the check. We only pay by paypal, and most shops are listed on the job board.
Scroll down to read important announcements and contact CSA staff!
On the 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of each month, at 9 PM EST, SASSIE systems will be taken offline for maintenance, performance enhancements and security measures for UP TO 90 minutes.
We are in the process of implementing an extended shopper profile to better understand some of the demographics of our shoppers. When you log in, you will be directed to your shopper profile, where you can fill out the additional information. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
AOL.COM is failing our fraud detection alerts! If you do not receive a response to an email sent within 12 hours, please text or call 808-347-6762. Thank you!
By entering this site, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following guidelines.
PERFORMING/PAYING FOR SHOPS
1) If you have a backpack or large bag with you when performing your shop, please follow the store's directives on the handling of large bags, such as leaving it at customer service. If you carry it with you during your shop and security is alerted, you may be identified as a mystery shopper and will no longer be eligible to shop at these stores.
2) Be sure you pay in the specified tender, as appropriate. Do NOT use EBT or any other government-supplied funds (i.e. SNAP, Food Stamps, etc.). You will not be paid for the reimbursements, and we reserve the right to deactivate you as a shopper if you continue to
use that method of payment.
3)After you submit a shop, you need to check emails at least once daily in case the editors have questions. We reserve the right to reassign the shop with payment forfeited if you do not respond to the editors within 24 hours of their email.
LATE SHOP POLICY:
1) Shops must be submitted within 24 hours of the date you did the shop, unless prior permission was granted for an extension. If you do a shop ON the due date, then your shop must be submitted by midnight of that day.
2) We reserve the right to deduct $1 for every day that the shop is past this deadline.
3) Points will also be taken off for late shops or shops that require multiple edits/requests for clarification.
4) We reserve the right to unassign/reassign shops not submitted by the due date.
5) If a bonus is applied to a shop, you must submit it by the assigned due date, or bonus will be forfeited.
1) Any shop not turned in by the due date without prior permission is considered a "flake" and a citation will be put on your profile as such.
2) After 3 "flake" citations, we reserve the right to deactivate your account.
3) If you “flake” on your first assignment, we will deactivate your account.
4) If you "flake" on your assignment, and we need to offer bonuses to have the job done quickly, we will not pay you any bonuses for completing the job.
SHOP CONFIRMATION POLICY:
1) Shops must be confirmed on SASSIE within 2 days of the assignment email being received. You do this by going to your shopper log and clicking on the "confirm" link next to your assigned shop.
2) We reserve the right to unassign/reassign any shops not confirmed after the initial assignments have been given out.
SHOPPER ASSIGNMENTS POLICY:
1) We receive multiple applications for each assignment, and make decisions based on rotation requirements of the client as well as past reliability/timeliness of the shopper applying.
2) Do NOT email anyone with rude, offensive, demanding, or demeaning tirades. You will be deactivated, all shops unassigned, and pay will be forfeited.
3) There is no limit to how many shops you can do, nor is there a minimum.
4) You may request a shop "run" (such as North Shore Oahu, several in the same area in Florida, etc.) This does not guarantee acceptance.
5) Do NOT cut and paste your narratives into multiple reports! Each report should be manually entered as a whole new report. We reserve the right to withhold payment if it is found that you are cutting and pasting.
If you are identified as a shopper, you cannot shop that client anymore. If you are identified 3 times, you will be deactivated. If you are a current or former employee of any client, you are not eligible to perform shops for them. Doing so will result in immediate deactivation and non payment.
We reserve the right to modify/change this agreement as necessary. Please check back to ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information.
Visit Our Website
CEO - Noelle Condon
Temporal Coordinator/Operations Supervisor - Mia
Quality Control - Paula, Robby, and Bobbi
Scheduler - Noelle