LATE SHOP POLICY:
1) Shops must be submitted within 2 days of the date you did the shop, unless prior permission was granted for an extension. If you do a shop ON the due date, then your shop must be submitted by midnight of that day.
2) We reserve the right to deduct $1 for every day that the shop is past this deadline.
3) Points will also be taken off for late shops or shops that require multiple edits/requests for clarification.
4) We reserve the right to unassign/reassign shops not submitted by the due date.
1) Any shop not turned in by the due date without prior permission is considered a "flake" and a citation will be put on your profile as such.
2) After 3 "flake" citations, we reserve the right to deactivate your account.
1) Shops must be confirmed on SASSIE within 2 days of the assignment email being received. You do this by going to your shopper log and clicking on the "confirm" link next to your assigned shop.
2) We reserve the right to unassign/reassign any shops not confirmed after the initial assignments have been given out.
1) We receive multiple applications for each assignment, and make decisions based on rotation requirements of the client as well as past reliability/timeliness of the shopper applying.
2) Do NOT email the scheduler with rude, offensive, demanding, or demeaning tirades. You will be deactivated, all shops unassigned, and pay will be forfeited.
3) There is no limit to how many shops you can do, nor is there a minimum.
4) You may request a shop "run" (such as North Shore Oahu, several in the same area in Florida, etc.) This does not guarantee acceptance.
If you are identified as a shopper, you cannot shop that client anymore. If you are identified 3 times, you will be deactivated.