Upload video shops within 24 hours. Click Here!
Forward Follow-Up Emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forward apartment shop follow-up. Only forward emails for home builder shops.
Steps for tracking follow-up:
1) Flag the date to check follow-up emails on your calendar or spreadsheet. Youíll find the number of days to track follow-up in your shop comments.
2) Document the Sassie Job#, builder, community and employee name on your reminder.
3) Forward each email to email@example.com.
4) Change the subject in the email to your Sassie Job #.
5) If there is no email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the alias email account with the Sassie Job# in the Subject along with Ė No emails.
*Check the Spam folder before doing this.
6) Move the emails to a folder to stay organized and to prevent sending duplicates. Itís best to save for at least 60 days if possible.
Wait and send all emails at once after the specified time frame. If you start sending it early, we'll just ask you to check it again causing more work for everyone.
Following up is an important part of the shop and for some builders determines whether the sales rep fails or passes their evaluation. Thank you for helping to deliver this data accurately and timely.